Why you ask am I saying 'what have I done?' - Well, let me begin by saying I am glad I quit smoking, I never should have started to begin with. Now on to the juicy stuff. Since my quit date of 10/5 I have been a hot mess. I cry for no reason, Anderson Cooper made me cry, even waking up makes me cry. I feel like SHIT!!!! My body hurts and I have no motivation at all. The nicotine seems to be coming out of my body through my cheeks and tongue because they are tingling with anticipation that I am going to throw Mr. Marlboro in there - the cigarette people, for Christ Sake this is family entertainment here!!! I am constantly hungry....not sure if it is hunger pains or my body's way of saying listen here beotch, if you don't smoke you have to eat....you are skin and bones (obviously my body is looking at the reverse side of an anorexic persons mirror).
I have gained so much unwanted smoke weight (a spin on baby weight) since I quit. The refrigerator looks at me at blows that cool air toward my face and says, come on in...I won't hurt you. OK - now I have an eating addiction. Is that the cure for the nicotine addiction?
Oh Hell....now I have to get my lethargic ass away from the fridge and go do something. Maybe I should paint, they say that is therapy. I am afraid I will paint cigarettes all day or cigarettes and the fridge standing together laughing at me!!!
I am starting SA, smokers anonymous...if drunks get support why can't I???? HI....my name is Michelle....hi Michelle. It has been a week and a half since my last smoke (throngs of cheers come up from the crowd)....I am jealous of the people I see smoking, and I want to smell their smoke trails....is that bad?
Anywho...I read B vitamin is good for the craving...so I am day one of B50...haHAHA too bad it wasn't....you know what I am going to say.....B52!!!! LOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE SHHHHHHaAAAAAAAAAAAACKKKKKKKKKKK Baby!!!!
Now you understand...........what have I done????????????????
No comments:
Post a Comment